Google Content API for Magento 1.6
FIRST DISABLE COMPILER
Go to “System > Tools > Compilation” and be sure the status is set to Disabled
I’d also disable your cache to save you from any headaches (System > Cache Management).
1) Go to your connect manager and install the extension (Extension key: http://connect20.magentocommerce.com/community/Mage_GoogleShopping)
2) Click to install the extension
3) Before installing it will ask you to confirm and say there is a conflict with Mage core 1.5 . Ignore this adn proceed.
4) It will kick an error saying there was a conflict. Ignore this and hit refresh.
5) After the page refreshes scroll down till you see “Mage_GoogleShopping” and select “Reinstall” next to it then hit “Commit Changes”
6) It should reinstall the extension without any problems and voila! Should be working perfectly.
This worked for me before when using 184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11
Let me know if you encounter any problem.
3rd December 2016
11th June 2012
7th August 2011